Mittwoch, August 09, 2006

HERE WE GO ! NOW WE KNOW IT EXACTLY!


Two weeks ago the US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice blithely announced that what's going on in Lebanon and Iraq today were the "birth pangs of a new Middle East".


Such outrageous words could be also pronounced by one of the female guards in the Nazi concentration camps circa 60 years ago ...

( Of the 55,000 guards who served in Nazi concentration camps, about 3,600 were women. In 1942, the first female guards arrived at Auschwitz and Majdanek from Ravensbrück. The year after, the Nazis began conscripting women because of a guard shortage.

The German title for this position, Aufseherin, (plural Aufseherinnen) means female overseer or attendant. )


However, enough is enough! What a shame!

AMEN

6 Comments:

Blogger RIC said...

How on earth is it possible that that very woman is a 1.st class interpreter of Brahms?!...
As I was reading about the «Aufseherinnen» I remembered one in particular: Marlene Dietrich's sister at Bergen-Belsen, where only a few months before liberation Anne Frank died...
(I've been in «het achterhuis» in Amsterdam and at Dachau, on a devastating day to me...)

2:37 nachm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Ric:
-------
A musical intelligence doesn't exclude a political shortsightedness and a personal heartlessness ...

Anyway, thinking of that woman my blood runs cold ...

This was my last post on this blog for a long time or forever ...

5:24 nachm.  
Blogger RIC said...

Wie bitte?! Ist Dir was passiert? Hat Dich jemand was...?

12:16 vorm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Ric:
-------
No, I only don't like to be in an environment of ignorance. It really disgusts me to be in such an environment where war crime is defined down and ignored or even supported.

I am only motivated for ethical reasons, that's all.

You are one one the few ones, I really estimate, for you are not blinded by the propaganda of the "Big Brother" and I'll visit your blog always with a great pleasure!

Love and Peace,
Castor

11:22 vorm.  
Blogger Jacky said...

I'll miss your Castor!

Where can I find you!

2:56 vorm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Jacky:
--------
Let's keep in touch via email my friend.

castor321@hotmail.com

8:12 nachm.  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home