Sonntag, Mai 28, 2006

THE REVERSE OF THE MEDAL


Dear friends and readers,

with this post I want to call your attention to a new blog, called :"The Reverse of the Medal"


This blog is created by the English author : Cocaine Jesus , whose idea is, as he says in the introduction :

"The Reverse of The Medal will investigate all aspects of sexuality and NOT just gay issues. It will be an 'organic' vehicle for myself and my fellow contributors to grow.

If nothing else this site will be a platform and hopefully a laugh for those who contribute and, you never know, it might even shed some light on those shady areas of sexuality."
(Cocaine Jesus)


I hope you will enjoy it :-)

Castor

12 Comments:

Blogger Spencer said...

Hi Castor thanks for the info and I'll go check his blog out.

10:55 nachm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Spencer:
-----------
I hope you'll enjoy it :-)!

11:30 nachm.  
Blogger The Persian said...

Interesting photo, I will have to check this blog out.

:)

11:49 nachm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Persian Guy:
---------------
Welcome, Jim! :-)

12:06 vorm.  
Blogger wanderingscribe said...

http://wanderingego.blogspot.com

12:44 vorm.  
Blogger castor said...

to wanderingscribe:
------------------
Thank you for stopping by! :-)

9:30 vorm.  
Blogger Prmod Bafna said...

Interesting. I'll go check it out right away! :)

12:54 nachm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Prmod Bafna:
---------------
You are welcome, Prmod :-)

1:02 nachm.  
Blogger dAAve said...

Thanks for the heads up, Castor. I will check it out.

3:28 nachm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Daave:
---------
Welcome, I hope you'll enjoy it :-)

5:38 nachm.  
Blogger Trudging said...

Thanks!

10:05 vorm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Trudging:
------------
I already missed you, Trudge! :-)

12:30 nachm.  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home