Montag, März 06, 2006

OASIS / A POEM BY ANGEL

OASIS

A land forgotten
Not so far away
Over the edge
You will find me
Oasis

A land of water
Dreary ponder
On this night
Of unseen tears
Untouched land
Bring forth
Soaring
Oasis

Lighting strikes
Children cry
People die
But do I stir a blunder
Nay I say
I keep my ways
What was my
Oasis

Hearing you
Seeping threw
As I make my dews
Falling
Crawling

Entering
My Oasis

If you are interested in poems, here is the link to Angel's ( DAVID CARRERO's ) website:

Angel's poems



6 Comments:

Blogger Cocaine Jesus said...

you have one new and excellent poetic talent my friend. welcome angel!

3:53 nachm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Cocaine Jesus:
-----------------
Sorry, my fried, I've "discovered" Angel accidentally seven months ago :-) on the net! That means he isn't "new" but you are right, C.J., that he is very talented!
Thanks!

Castor

4:11 nachm.  
Blogger Mike said...

angels poems are beautiful.

7:11 nachm.  
Blogger Pincushion said...

Hello!..waltzed in from CJ's..and am so glad to have discovered you and angel! This is truly a beautiful poem..very lyrical and musical!
:)

7:16 nachm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Mike:
--------
You are right, Mike :-)

10:03 nachm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Pincushion:
--------------
Thank you for stopping by and for your compliments! :-)

10:10 nachm.  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home