Dienstag, März 28, 2006

MY NEPHEWS'S LOVE STORY


No, this is not an incestuous love story of two first cousins but it is the real story of two young blogger fellows who fell in love with each other one year ago. And me ... I am the happy witness of their story for I am their uncle, their virtual uncle, of course :-) ...

When I started my blog (november 2004) I was looking for an adapted model for my "Ganymede", the cupbearer and sweety of the Greek Gods an I found him in the young blogger, called :
Ryan
When I've seen the pretty photographs of himself on his blog I knew that he was the ideal model for "Ganymede" and so I asked him if he agrees ... he agreed and I started a series of drawings with him which I published on my blog and my readers liked the drawings very much :-), but shortly after Ryan asked me to delete some of the nude drawings, I've made from him for he worried about getting into troubles because of them. A little bit later Ryan canceled his own blog for he really has got into troubles because of the malevolence of some maniacs.

One day after this I've got a comment of a new young blogger fellow, called :

Mike

Here are the comments to this historic moment, which was the begin of the marvellous love story of Mike and Ryan. Since that time I call them "my nephews" and they call me "uncle" :

Sunday, January 30, 2005

10:13 AM
Mike said...
That is a great drawing. It resembles someone but I don't know who. I will have to think on it and when realize who it is I will get back to you.
1:35 PM
Mike said...
It just come to me after I posted. That's Ryan, that really cute and cool guy from Atlanta. I had visited his blog daily but it has been recently taken down and I wondered what had happened to him.
1:45 PM
castor said...
Thank you, Mike, for your compliments! You are right, my GANYMEDE resembles Ryan indeed! And that serves as proof of the theory that: Everything is possible between heaven and earth as in the art!
7:37 PM

BUT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING IS THAT THIS VIRTUAL LOVE OF MIKE AND RYAN HAS BECOME REALITY!

5 Comments:

Blogger Cocaine Jesus said...

love blooms amid the strangest of places! good luck to them both.

2:21 nachm.  
Blogger Ryan said...

thanx cocaine jesus!

4:29 nachm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Cocaine Jesus:
-----------------
Their love story is a positive proof that the internet doesn't lead people to isolation!
It's very good of you to offer them your personal wishes, Russel :-)

7:02 nachm.  
Blogger Rian said...

Hey Castor, I love Ryan and Mike's blog and I read it regularly. It's nice to read how they've met on yours.
And I also like Brad and his blog, and I read it regularly, and I like your drawings of them all.
Nosy as I am, I browsed your blog and I like it very much, too. Great Drawings!

3:26 nachm.  
Blogger DEREK said...

these two are wonderful, you captured their beauty. I'm really getting into your work, I've been looking at your website for the last hour.

4:27 vorm.  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home