Donnerstag, März 16, 2006

JACKY has published his new erotic story "RUPERT'S SILENT NIGHT"


I should like to call your attention to Jacky's new hot story for which I've made some illustrations, as you know :-)

Jacky's Chronicles

Above you can see Jacky's nice bum which he has got by our Lord con amore in a good temper :-)

This drawing should be a surprise for my friend Jacky :-) because, when he was in my studio for the first session, I only made a thumbsketch of his sexy botty which I've finalized now :-)

10 Comments:

Blogger Jacky said...

Totally awesome, I love the colors!

A visit to your studio has many benifits, I will need to return some day!

1:58 nachm.  
Blogger castor said...

To Jacky:
---------

You are always welcome :-), alone or with a friend ... or two ...:-)

2:44 nachm.  
Blogger Brad said...

oh... such a nice firm, hard muscular butt too. yummy!
Beautiful as always Castor my friend!

3:48 nachm.  
Blogger sirreene said...

delicious!

10:14 nachm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Brad:
-------
Thank you Brad :-)! I should like to see you and him together in my studio to make some sketches :-)

10:54 nachm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Sirreene:
-----------
:-) I could immagine a picture with you as Venus who is making a match between Mars and Apoll :-) what do you think about such a project?

11:02 nachm.  
Blogger Mike said...

great as usual uncle

11:18 nachm.  
Blogger dAAve said...

Very nice bottom for an adequate top

2:06 vorm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Mike:
--------
Thanks, Mikey :-)

8:52 vorm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Daave:
---------
:-) What a nice hat on your top :-)! Is there a special significance?

8:57 vorm.  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home