Sonntag, März 05, 2006

ANGEL RECITES "THE LITTLE PRINCE" by Antoine de Saint Exupéry


TO MY FRIENDS AND READERS:

I want to call your attention to the blog of

Angel !!!


For a short time Angel is using "audioblogging" on his site - this is a small audioclip on which you can hear Angel reading his post :-)

Listening to his likable voice I had suddenly the idea that Angel would be very qualified to recite for example "The Little Prince" by Antoine de Sanint Exupéry and I asked him if he can try to do this!
He agreed and the result is marvellous!

Look, see and listen!


Please go to his blog where you can download (for free :-) ! ) his recitation of Chapter 1 & 2 of Saint Exupéry's wonderful narration!

Here is also the link to "The little Prince" on-line where you can read the story and see the nice illustrations made by the author!


The Little Prince

I hope you will enjoy it!

LOVE AND PEACE;

CASTOR

13 Comments:

Blogger Prerona said...

one of my fav books! will chk it out

7:05 nachm.  
Blogger ElovesU said...

I LOVE ANGEL

ELMO

8:54 nachm.  
Blogger Angel said...

I love you too Elmo. Thanks Castor for your lovely comments I really do appreciate it. Oh and seeing the picture you drew of me again brings a smile to my face.

Hope you have a blessed day.

Love n Peace,
Angel

10:16 nachm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Prerona:
-----------
I hope you will enjoy Angel`s recitation!

10:45 nachm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Elovesu:
------------
:-) And so does he, Elmo! That's great! And I love each of you although in another way :-)

Castor

10:49 nachm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Angel:
--------
It makes me happy that you, Elmo and Angel, are confessing each other your LOVE on my blog, ! I should like to bless you now in this sideral moment!

The drawing I made exactly 7 months ago :-) on the August 5th last year!:-)

Love and Peace,

Castor

11:26 nachm.  
Blogger Ryan said...

i visit his blog like yours everyday. we been blogging buddies 4 a long time.

1:55 vorm.  
Blogger Angel said...

...uh oh...

2:03 vorm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Ryan:
--------
That's fine :-) So do I with yours of course :-)... but there are a lot of new readers who don't know Angel and I wanted to call their attention to his wonderful recitation of "The Little Prince" on his blog!

Uncle Castor

8:37 vorm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Angel:
--------
I hope that a lot of readers will listen your recitation :-)

Love and Peace,

Castor

8:39 vorm.  
Blogger Prmod Bafna said...

That was a very nice piece of recital! I must check out the book too now! :)

9:35 vorm.  
Blogger Prmod Bafna said...

Oh! and many thanks for the link too :)

9:37 vorm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Xfreakx:
-----------
Welcome :-), I like your blog!

Fine that you enjoyed Angel's recitation and I'm sure you will love "The Little Prince" of Antoine de Saint-Exupéry!

1:29 nachm.  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home