Donnerstag, Februar 09, 2006

A TAG BY ELMO

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD IN MY LIFE :
1) philologist / linguist
2) freelance artist
3) dancer
4) masseur/art-therapist at a Neurological Ward in a hospital

FOUR MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
1) "Satyiricon" by Federico Fellini
2) "Sebastiane" by Derek Jarman
3) "Phaedra" by Jules Dassin
4) "Senso" by Luchino Visconti

FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1) Graz
2) Salzburg
3) Brussels
4) Vienna

FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH:
1) none
2) none
3) none
4) none

FOUR PLACES I'VE BEEN ON VACATION:
1) Istanbul
2) Venice
3) Taormina
4) Sousse

FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY:
1) Webmail
2) Blog-spot
3) Leo-English-German-Dictionary
4) Garzanti-Italian-Etymological-Dictionary

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1) Spaghetti
2) Pizza
3) Wiener Schnitzel
4) Persian Hot-Pot

FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE :
1) Rome
2) Florence
3) Venice
4) Istanbul

FOUR ALBUMS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT:
1) none
2) none
3) none
4) none

FOUR PEOPLE I'M TAGGING:
1) JJ
2) Cocaine Jesus
3) Sirreene
4) Milind

14 Comments:

Blogger NMAMFQLMSH said...

I love playing tag. Thanks.
I see you,
JJ

3:00 nachm.  
Blogger Milind said...

Excellent. Thanks for the tag.

5:03 nachm.  
Blogger Mike said...

Its awesome you have lived and vacationed in so many beautiful places.

7:00 nachm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Nmamfqlmsh:
--------------
Alright, JJ :-)Elmo's Tag is like a curriculum vitae, isn't it?

I see you,

Castor

10:06 nachm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Milind:
----------
OK, :-)! I'm curious about your statements!

10:08 nachm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Mike:
--------
I think I've been a nomad in another existence, going from one beautiful place to the other :-) !

10:11 nachm.  
Blogger dAAve said...

I am on the same page with you on ALL 4 foods!!

1:29 vorm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Daave:
---------
Really, are you, Daave? That's funny! :-)

2:03 vorm.  
Blogger ElovesU said...

God ive never heard of any of those movies...i need to seriously check them out..
ELMO

6:58 vorm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Elmo:
--------
Yes, you should do this! They are so great, Elmo!

Castor

9:35 vorm.  
Blogger Trudging said...

Very cool tag!

3:12 nachm.  
Blogger Spencer said...

Cool tag these are fun sometimes but back when I blogged I was getting hit with them all the time drove me crazy.

5:20 nachm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Trudging:
------------
Yes, this tag contents only essential questions :-)

6:29 nachm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Spencer:
-----------
What a pleasant surprise your visit on my blog, Spencer! Have a great weekend and perhaps you'll return blogging sometime :-)

6:34 nachm.  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home