Donnerstag, Februar 23, 2006

ALEX AND ME


My Italian friend Alex Dall'Asta is a musicologist and a journalist. As journalist he primarly specialized in cultural subject-matters.

He was so kind to write an interesting essay about me and my work for my official website in 2002, the updated website you can see under the link:

http://members.chello.at/hans.sfiligoi/index.htm




Now he is writing a book about the development of the music in the occidental part of our planet from the Baroque Music to the Classical and Romantical Music until the Atonal Music and Electronical Music and Jazz.

For a short time we keep now an interesting correspondece to this subject and it was him who called my attention to the important Canadian philosopher Marshall McLuhan!

Above you can see a photo of Alex and me at our first encounter here in Vienna.

16 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

wow he's cute!

12:52 vorm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Ryan:
--------
I have only cute friends and nephews as you know :-)

Uncle Castor

1:43 vorm.  
Blogger Trudging said...

He is cute!

1:04 nachm.  
Blogger Prerona said...

nice pic. whats a musicologist? i couldnt read the article, but will come back to do so over the w/e? u play the cello?

3:16 nachm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Trudging:
------------
... and sensitive and intelligent too ! :-)

3:37 nachm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Prerona:
-----------
Musicology is a sub-area of the study of Philosopy, it containes Music History and Music Theory.

Sorry I don't play the Cello, but I like this musical instrument very much.

3:49 nachm.  
Blogger sirreene said...

Such interesting companions.

6:16 nachm.  
Blogger Milind said...

At first I thought that was your son...

7:30 nachm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Sirreene:
------------

Thank you for your compliments! :-)

7:53 nachm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Milind:
----------
Perhaps he has been my son in a former reincarnation ? Who can really know it?

7:58 nachm.  
Blogger Mike said...

Im with Ryan he's cute!!

8:04 nachm.  
Blogger sirreene said...

I have a photo of "Alex and me". But it looks so different.

8:05 nachm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Mike:
--------
I already emailed him that everybody of my blogger friends says that he's cute :-), because Alex doesn't like his photos, thinking he wouldn't be handsome :-)... I think one of my nephews had once the same problem, didn't he?

Uncle Castor

9:06 nachm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Sirreene:
------------
Oh really, you have a photo of Alex and YOU? I believe that it looks different :-)hahaha, may I see this photo :-) ?

9:09 nachm.  
Blogger sirreene said...

castor ~ I emailed my "Alex & me" as you will see my version appears different for some reason.

10:32 nachm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Sirreene:
------------
Thanks, I've already saved your photo on my PC! I like it a lot, you both look like as if you were actors too!
And ... I'm right to call you sometimes "VENUS", my Venus :-)

10:57 nachm.  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home