Montag, Jänner 23, 2006

MY INNER CONNECTION TO THE NATIVE AMERICANS


My inner connection to the native Americans traces back to my childhood, because there was a German writer who was very famous for his adventure stories, called Karl May.
Karl May (1842-1912) was a prolific author and a favorite read of many famous Germans, including Albert Einstein, Albert Schweitzer, and Herman Hesse when they have been boys and so did we boys, two generations later.

Everybody of us read his stories with enthusiam and our parents didn't have any problems with Christmas -, or Birthday- Presents for us, because Karl May has written about 35 volumes of his adventure stories ... :-)

The first book by Karl May which I have got as a Christmas present was called "Winnetou" and this was the story of the bond of friendship between a young German adventurer (Karl May himself), called Old Shatterhand in the Wild West and Winnetou, the young chief of the Apaches who became blood brothers ... and I decided to be Winnetou ...

Searching for an illustration to "Winnetou" in the internet I found this one which I'll publish now!

It is an illustration of one of Karl May's friends, a young artist of that time, called Sascha Schneider. I've never heard about him and I was very amazed for all his illustrations are nude !

9 Comments:

Blogger sirreene said...

It is a wonderful illustration and interesting post.

6:44 nachm.  
Blogger Jacky said...

Nude, my favourite kind!

9:01 nachm.  
Blogger ElovesU said...

I tried doin nude pics of myself, then i realized my popo was not as big as i kept trying to paint it.
love the artist though

ELMO

3:05 vorm.  
Blogger NMAMFQLMSH said...

Thanks for the link. I have bookmarked it so I can go back and really take some time to look into the site.
I see you Castor,
JJ

5:16 vorm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Sirreene:
------------
A retrospect into his own childhood ia always very interesting and useful.

9:49 vorm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Jacky:
---------
Really, Jacky, ist it ? :-)

9:51 vorm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Elovesu:
-----------
You are lithe and lissom, why should you have a big popo? :-)Every body has its own proportion and that's OK, isn't it ???

9:59 vorm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Elovesyou:
-------------
Or should I make a drawing of you with a big and heavy popo? :-)

Castor

10:01 vorm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Nmamfqlmsh:
--------------
I thought that you could be interested in reading that site :-)

I see you,
Castor

10:03 vorm.  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home