Mittwoch, Jänner 18, 2006

EGON SCHIELE'S NEPHEW


As you know I am working in an hospital at a Neurological Ward as a masseur and until two years ago I also made there Art Therapy for Neurological Patients and one day one of my patients was nobody else than the painter ANTON PESCHKA, the nephew of my favorite painter EGON SCHIELE.

SCHIELE died in 1918 ... at that time his nephew, ANTON PESCHKA was 4 years old and it was very interesting to hear the stories he could tell about his uncle.

There was a great sympathy between ANTON PESCHKA and me and so I made a drawing of him while he was painting a picture during the Art Therapy Lesson.

Above you can see the drawing I made of him :-)

10 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

sehr gut

1:21 vorm.  
Blogger NMAMFQLMSH said...

Great drawing and wonderful story. Will you give me a massage please?
I see you,
JJ

4:14 vorm.  
Blogger Spencer said...

Awesome as always!

2:55 nachm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Daave:
---------
Danke für Dein Lob,David ! ;-)

6:25 nachm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Nmamfqlmsh:
--------------
Thank you, JJ, I'll take my private Jet and then I'll give you a good Tuina (Chinese Massage)! :-)

I see you.
Castor

6:32 nachm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Spencer:
-----------
Thank you Spencer! He liked it too and that was also a great compliment for me.

6:37 nachm.  
Blogger sirreene said...

Michaelangelo inspired drawing!

10:00 nachm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Sirreene:
------------
You are right, I adore Michelangelo and I love him!

11:02 nachm.  
Blogger Will said...

A very expressive and disciplined drawing--not one line too many. The hands are especially beautiful--one of your finest.

5:30 vorm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Will:
--------
Thank you, Will ... I think I succeeded to retain his artistic energy ...

10:49 vorm.  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home