Montag, August 08, 2005

TOMORROW WILL BE THE FIRST ANNIVERSARY OF MY WONDERFUL ENCOUNTER WITH BULKIAH


Bulkiah is my young Malaysian friend. I met him the first time personally on the 9th of August last year on his trip through Austria. Before he came to Europe we have had an extensive exchange of thoughts via email and phone ...

He is a very handsome and sexy young man who became my model posing for me for some drawings and paintings. The short time we could pass together is for me one of the most beautiful and intensive times I've ever had in my life.

Some of the erotic drawings I made last year have inspired my blogger-friend JACKY ( http://jackyfin.blogspot.com/ )for his short-story "HAWAII FIVE / SIX / SEVEN HOLE" ;-)

Last Saturday I phoned to Bulkiah and we haven't had an eye on the clock...

2 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

The beauty shines through! Thankyou for sharing on my 'gay marriage' post, I appreciate you recounting your personal experiences. I can see the complexity of bisexuallity....double the trouble?! :-)

2:15 nachm.  
Blogger castor said...

;-) sure, double the trouble ;-) and then I swore : No troubles any more ;-)and I so I swore off spirits too ;-)14 years ago ;-)
That is it!!!

9:42 nachm.  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home