Freitag, August 05, 2005

DAVID CARRERO : A YOUNG POET FROM FLORIDA

Here is one of his poems which I like a lot:

OASIS

A land forgotten
Not so far away
Over the edge
You will find me
Oasis

A land of water
Dreary ponder
On this night
Of unseen tears
Untouched land
Bring forth
Soaring
Oasis

Lighting strikes
Children cry
People die
But do I stir a blunder
Nay I say
I keep my ways
What was my
Oasis

Hearing you
Seeping threw
As I make my dews
Falling
Crawling

Entering
My Oasis



here is the link of his website:

http://www.freewebs.com/gisdarkangel/

David Carrero is also one of my bloggerfriends, wellknown as ANGEL :

http://xxxfreakdavexxx.blogspot.com/

3 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Very cool poem- intense! I like the portrait too. Angel I will have to check you out!

5:59 vorm.  
Blogger castor said...

To Jim:
--------

Angel is really a very talented young poet and in general he is a multi-talented young man!

8:12 vorm.  
Blogger Angel said...

Oh hehe thanks (blushes). I am surpised you also posted my website information... I was kinda shocked that you did and I am extremely happy that you love my poems castor, especially Jim too!

Love n Peace,
Angel

12:18 nachm.  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home