Donnerstag, Juli 21, 2005

TODAY IS MARCO'S BIRTHDAY


Marco Simonelli is a young Florentine poet. Since two years we are friends now. Last year in October I celebrated with him my birthday in Florence. Today is his birthday. It's a pity but I havn't had the possibility to go to visit him this time because of too much work in the hospital, so I sent to him just now my present, a funny drawing, inspirated by one of his poems which is a little persiflage about the Florentine gay life in the past.

Marco is standing between the famous Florentine poet Dante on the left and Dante's friend Cavalcanti, also a famous Florentine poet on the right side ;-) .

5 Comments:

Blogger Jacky said...

Very Cool!

3:07 vorm.  
Blogger Jim said...

Hi Castor! Long time no hear, glad you are doing well:)

7:54 vorm.  
Blogger castor said...

to Jacky:
---------
Thanks, Jacky, I thought you were on vacation! Tomorrow I'll continue the 9illustrations :-)...

to Jim :
--------
Sorry, I was very busy! A lot of birthdays ... one after another in July!!! In addition I have yet to continue the update of my homepage! ... I hope to finish it before I'll go on my vacation! And then the illustrations for Jacky's new stories :-)There is a new drawing in my mind with you and him ;-)!

9:53 vorm.  
Blogger Spencer said...

awesome as always!

9:42 nachm.  
Blogger castor said...

Thank you, Spencer!

Castor

11:45 nachm.  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home