Mittwoch, Juni 08, 2005

JACK AND ME ... AN ARTISTIC FRIENDSHIP

Jacky asked me this week if I could make a drawing of myself for his blog as I did of him a few days ago "so we could show the whole team to the readers" ...

So I mulled over what to do and finally I decided to realize a studio-scene with him and me ... of course it's a virtual scene ... but making this drawing I had finally the impression as if all was real when I portrayed myself infront of a mirror ;-) and I had the odd feeling as if Jacky resided really with me.

This drawing is dedicated to Jacky with all my best thoughts!

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Oh, your drawings are brilliant Castor (the one in the post below and the one in Jacky's new story). You're an extremely talented man.

I look forward to seeing more of your sexy drawings intricately woven into Jacky's delicious stories.

Xo,
Aimee

7:36 nachm.  
Blogger castor said...

Thank you Aimee, working together with Jacky it's a great pleasure for me :-)

2:05 nachm.  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home