Samstag, April 09, 2005

ALBERT EINSTEIN SAID :

It is characteristic of the military mentality that nonhuman factors (atom bombs, strategic bases, weapons of all sorts, the possession of raw materials, etc) are held essential, while the human being, his desires, and thoughts - in short, the psychological factors - are considered as unimportant and secondary...The individual is degraded...to "human materiel.

He who cherishes the values of culture cannot fail to be a pacifist.

My pacificism is an instinctive feeling, a feeling that possesses me because the murder of people is disgusting. My attitude is not derived from any intellectual theory but is based on my deepest antipathy to every kind of cruelty and hatred.

Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind.
Nationalism, on my opinion, is nothing more than an idealistic rationalization for militarism and aggression.


To my mind, to kill in war is not a whit better than to commit ordinary murder.



1 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

I agree totally.

7:26 vorm.  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home